Wines by the Glass
6. Sparkling Wine, Risque, Toad Hollow ………………………8.50
8a. Chardonnay, Chateau Ste. Michelle………………………..8.50
12. Chardonnay, Hess Select……………………………………..8.00
14. Sauvignon Blanc, Trinchero Main Street…………………8.00
17. Pinot Grigio, Terra d’Oro …………………………………….8.50
21. Moscato, Montevina Terra d’Oro………………………….9.00
23. Riesling, Seaglass………………………………………………8.00
34. Malbec, The Show ……………………………………………..8.50
38. Red Zinfandel, Folie a Deux…………………………………9.00
39. Menage a Trios Red……………………………………………8.00
40. Menage a Trois Rose ………………………………………….8.00
41. Menage a Trois White…………………………………………8.00
42. Chianti, Da Vinci………………………………………………..9.00
44. Cabernet Sauvignon, Hess Select…………………………..8.75
48. Cabernet Sauvignon, Trinchero Main Street……………9.50
50a. Sangiovese, Terra d’Oro…………………………………….9.50
57. Merlot, Trinchero Main Street ……………………………..9.50
67. Red Zinfandel, Montevina …………………………………..8.50
76. Shiraz, Red Belly Black………………………………………..8.50
78. Pinot Noir, Trinchero Main Street…………………………9.50
88. Barbera, Montevina……………………………………………8.50
90. Zinfandel Port, Terra d’Oro………………………………….7.00
91. Dows 10yr Tawny……………………………………………….9.00
Chardonnay Cabernet Sauvignon Merlot Pinot Grigio
Trinity Oaks Pinot Noir Chateau Ste Michelle Riesling
Non-Alcoholic White Zinfandel
Voss Water (Still and Sparkling)
20% off any unopened wines to go
1. Dom Perignon 225.00
Classic French champagne, dry, austere, and elegant, with delicate effervescence.
1a. Roederer Cristal 350.00
Fresh hazelnut and apple scents. Elegant, deep and silky-textured, this medium to full bodied champagne is immensely concentrated with apple flavors and an astoundingly long finish
2. Brut, J Jordan (Russian River) 60.00
Millions of dancing bubbles greet you with flavors and aromas of apple, tangerine, vanilla and grapefruit.
2a. Nicolas Feuillatte Brut 69.00
Creamy, with caramel tones in the flavor spectrum, along with apricot, grapefuit and a touch of mineral. The mousse is assertive, helped along by a chalky feel on the finish.
3. Brut, Korbel 30.00
A light, crisp medium-dry California champagne with spicy fruit flavors and plenty of bubbles to tickle your nose.
4. Asti Spumante, Martini & Rossi 25.00
The Asti by which all others are compared! Lush and rich; the Italian favorite! Split $12.00
5. Spumante, Reim 20.00
Zesty and flavorful, with lush sweetness and a crisp finish.
6. Toad Hollow Risque glass 8.50 35.00
Crisp and fruity sparkling wine, with plenty of fresh green apples and pears. Softly effervescent with just a touch of sweetness.
7. Chardonnay, Newton Red Label (Central Coast) 42.00
Aromas of Granny Smith apples. Bosc pear, vanilla and caramel, complemented by a creamy mouth-full and a lingering. Flinty finish with toasted oak.
8. Chardonnay, Trinchero Family Select (Napa Valley) 29.00
This richly flavored Chardonnay exhibits ripe, tropical fruit aromas overlaid by toasty, buttery tones, and lush, creamy flavors balanced by crisp acidity.
8a. Chardonnay, Chateau Ste. Michelle glass 8.50 29.00
Generous apple, pear and tropical fruit notes complement the toastiness and richness that linger on the finish.
9. Chardonnay, St. Supery (Napa Valley) 48.00
Ripe pear, nutmeg and granny smith apples complemented by an overlay of toasty oak.
10. Chardonnay, Toad Hollow (Sonoma Valley)
30.00 Deep and rich, this Chardonnay shows a pleasing nose of citrus and apple. Peach and grapefruit flavors give it balance.
11.Chardonnay, Trinchero Vista Montone $39.00
Trinchero Vista Montone Chardonnay basks in the glory of ripe fruit flavors with an obvious yet restrained accent of vanilla oakiness.
12. Chardonnay, Hess Select (California) glass 8.00 27.00
Aromas of apple and lemon give way to ripe pear, peach, pineapple and light oak flavors.
13. Chardonnay, Avery Lane (Columbia Valley) 25.00
Simple, soft Chardonnay, hinting at peaches and apple, with a touch of toast on the finish.
14. Sauvignon Blanc, Trinchero Main Street glass 8.00 29.00
This wine combines both the grassy and melon-like flavors indigenous to the Sauvignon Blanc variety.
14a. Sauvignon Blanc, Hess 33.00
Bright aromas of white peach and melon lead the way for crisp refreshing flavors or gooseberry and lemon grass.
15. Sauvignon Blanc, St. Supery (Napa Valley) 38.00
Ruby grapefruit, lime and just a hint of orange blossom.
15a. Sauvignon Blanc, Cloudy Bay $49.00
Mouth-watering aromas of passion fruit and lemon grass led with the spiciness of just-picked tomatoes.
16. Pinot Grigio, San Angelo 49.00
An elegant wine of pale straw color and an intense, tropical fruit aroma, followed by a clean, rich refreshing taste.
17. Pinot Grigio, Montevina Terra D’oro (Barbara County) glass 8.50 33.00
Fruit, oak, and richness develops creaminess on the palate. Baked pear and apple flavors complement graham cracker and roasted coconut.
18. Pinot Grigio, Ciao Bella (Italy) 26.00
Bright, fruity, fresh and crisp; a delight to drink.
19. Pinot Grigio, Candoni (Italy) 26.00
Hints of green and a full dry, well-balanced flavor.
28. Black Cherry, Orchard Country 25.00
A rich, full-bodied wine made with Door County Bing Cherries
29. Gewurztraminer, Orchard Country 25.00
A fruity, light-bodied with grape wine with a delicate finish.
29a. Pinot Grigio, Red Oak 33.00
Bursting with citrus! Refreshing, excelent with seafood.
30. Cherry Wine, Simon Creek 26.00
Produced from fine Door County cherries, this wine is medium-sweet, with a very pleasant finish.
30a. Meritage II, Red Oak, Yountville 39.00
A blend of cabernet, cabernet franc and merlot. Blackberry and dark cherry with peppery notes.
31. Untouchable Red, Simon Creek 32.00
This ruby Cabernet is nicely balanced, medium-dry on the palate, and juicy in flavor.
31a. Cabernet Sauvignon, Yountville, Red Oak 40.00
Notes of blackberry, licorice and dark cherry. Aged 26 months in French oak.
32. Cherry Zinfandel Romance, Orchard Country 25.00
A semi-dry white Zinfandel with a hint of Door County Montmorency cherries. Light finish with a touch of cherry.
33. Jackson Port, Simon Creek 31.00
Deep ruby color, with a lingering mellow sweet finish. Great as an after-dinner wine.
34. Malbec, The Show glass 8.50 30.00
The Show Malbec is a delicious wine with flavors of blackberry, cranberry, white pepper and spice, with toasty vanilla and violets. The wine has smooth tannins, a velvety texture and a long, lingering finish.
35. Malbec, Obvio 26.00
This Malbec excites the eye with its deep violet tones and tangos on the palate with an array of red and black fruits. This is easy drinking style of wine to be enjoyed on all occasions.
36. Malbec, Terrazas Andy’s $26.00
Powerful and very complex. Notes of red fruits such as raspberry, red currant and plum sweet are perceived.
37. Malbec, Terrazas Reserve $43.00
Clean and bright, deep violet. Floral notes of violets together with fruit hues such as black cherries.
42. Chianti, Da Vinci glass 9.00 35.00
Deep rich crimson color with inviting aromas of cherries and ripe red fruits balanced by soft, round tannins. A great food wine.
43. Chianti, Villa Cafaggio 70.00
This Chianti shows lots of mineral, berry and mint aromas. Full-bodied, with a solid core of fruity and silky tannins.
44. Cabernet Sauvignon, Hess Select (Napa) glass 8.75 33.00
Fruit Forward nose leads into Bing cherries, cedar and subtle spice to round out the palate.
44a. Cabernet Sauvignon, Blackstone 30.00
Display’s a deep garnet color; the aromatics reveal a fusion of rich, exotic spices, ripe plum and roses. The luscious palate is well balanced with enticing flavors of plum, cherry and spice..
45. “Lady in Red”, Kestrel 35.00
Black cherry toasty oak and cocoa flavors echo in the lengthy finish.
46. Cabernet Sauvignon, The Show 30.00
Big and bold, it is dominated by full flavors of dried black cherries, jammy preserves and layers of spice and sweet vanilla. The show grabs your attention.
46a. Cabernet Sauvignon, Chateau Ste Michelle Ethos Reserve 80.00
The power of richness of Washington fruit combined with an old world elegance. Offers dark fruit aromas with flavors of boysenberry and mocha on a decadent rich palate and an elegant finish.
47. Cabernet Sauvignon, St. Supery (Napa) 60.00
Flavors of currant and blackberries with vanilla from oak aging for a refined finish.
48. Cabernet Sauvignon, Trinchero Main Street glass 9.50 39.00
Fresh, ripe cherry and black currant fruit flavors with overtones of olive and vanilla, balanced by supple, well-integrated tannins and firm acidity.
48a. Cabernet Sauvignon, Joel Gott 815 49.00
The diversity of Napa Valley’s appellations provide the 825 with round, blackberry flavors from the valley floor and dark, complex mocha-like flavors from the hillside.
49. Cabernet Sauvignon, Root 1 Colchagua Valley Chile 30.00
Rich ruby in color with dark cherry, black currant, toffee & mocha notes. Silky tannins, long complex finish accented by vanilla accents.
50. Sangiovese, Montevina Terra D’oro Forté (Blend) 49.00
Dark red fruit flavors of current preserves, candied apple and stewed cherries dominate the palate.
50a. Sangiovese, Montevina Terra D’oro glass 9.50 39.00
Flavors of red plum, apple, and black cherry stewed fruit spiced with cinnamon, vanilla bean, and licorice entice your palate.
50b. Sangiovese, Santa Cristina 35.00
Ruby red color with purple hues. Intense fresh fruit aromas with pleasant floral hints. Well-structured, generous, solf and harmonious. sweet tannin and lingering fruit in the finish.
51. Cabernet Sauvignon, Dominus – “Napanook” 90.00
Bordeaux blend with notes of plum liqueur, black currants, underbrush, and cedar. Full-bodied, rich, and powerful.
52. Krug Generations, 2005 Reserve 110.00
Aromas of espresso and nutmeg lead to the rich, plush red fruit flavors of black cherry and blueberry jam before finishing with grace and style.
53. Cabernet Sauvignon, Chateau Ste Michelle Cold Creek 78.00
Ripe Blackberry, blueberry and cassis explode on the palate. Finishes with supple tannins and lingering toast in the background.
54. Cabernet Sauvignon, Silver Oak (Alexander Valley) 135.00
A classic, rich and luscious wine with aromas and complex flavors of ripe red fruits, vanilla and dill.
55. Cabernet Sauvignon, Terra Valentine 80.00
Deep plum, violets, cedar and bittersweet chocolate. Bright cola berry follows with notes of caramel and dried fig and a lingering, dark cocoa finish.
56. Merlot, Red Diamond 26.00
Soft, fruity, easy to drink, with the right amount of oak. This wine will win you over with just one glass.
57. Merlot, Trinchero Main Street glass 9.50 39.00
This aromatic, softly textured, flavorful Merlot offers complex cherry, tea, flower and herb aromas with smooth, fruity, toasted cherry flavors.
58. Merlot, Hogue Genesis (Washington State) 34.00
With hints of sage, dill, orange zest, and smoky oak, this big, elegant Merlot is a rich wine on the palate with firm tannins and complex earthy tones.
59. Merlot, Wild Horse 45.00
On the palate the flavors are dominated by ripe berry and mocha. A supple, spicy mouth-feel leads to a lingering finish.
60. Merlot, Trinchero Day Break Merlot 50.00
This Merlot is deep in color and the flavors are ripe and lush.
61. Merlot, Kenwood “Jack London” (Sonoma) 59.00
Rich and full-bodied with aromas of pipe tobacco, vanilla and ripe red fruits with a long finish.
62. Merlot, Matanzas Creek (Sonoma) 60.00
Complex, melted toffee notes that complement the rich bouquet of black fruits.
63. Merlot Duckhorn (Napa) 110.00
A bouquet of rich, ripe berries follow through the palate along with silky tannins, spice and a long fruity finish.
64. Merlot, Toad Hollow Reserve (Russian River Valley) 39.00
Smooth but complex with blackberry and plum flavors and a soft oak influenced finish
65. Red Meritage, Lyeth (Sonoma) 35.00
This Bordeaux blend shows earth, cherry, blackberry and herb flavors wrapped in oak.
65a. Toad Hollow Eriks Red 29.00
Medium intensity of oak vanilla and blueberry.
66. Hedges 3 Vineyards (Washington) 57.00
The flagship of our estate wines, the Three Vineyards is a classic Red Mountain wine showing firm yet supple tannins and well-defined acidity. A blend of fruit, always a majority of Cabernet with Merlot.
67. Red Zinfandel, Montevina glass 8.50 29.00
Fresh aromas of ripe black fruit with a dash of pepper gives your palate early warning of the ripe forward fruit and spice flavors.
68. Zinfandel, Gravity Hills (Paso Robles) 29.00
Layers of fruit, spice and oak continually fold. Savor the long balanced finish.
69. Zinfandel, Valley of the Moon (Sonoma)35.00
Blackberries, caramel and spice fill the nose while plum, black cherries, vanilla and spice awaken the palate.
70. Zinfandel, Terra d’Oro “Deaver Vineyard 100 Year Old Vine” 49.00
A blanace of beauty, power and grace. Deep eggplant hue suggests the richness and concentration in your glass. Dark berry flavors and a touch of pretty floral aromas.
71. Magnificat, Franciscan (Napa) 105.00
A superb blend of the finest Napa fruit for a superior balanced and full mouth feel.
72. Syrah, Columbia Crest Reserve 39.00
This Rhone style Syrah includes a touch of Viognier and Grenache, delivering aromatics of slight spice, white pepper, blueberry and sweet orange peal
72a. Syrah Renwood 30.00
Aromas of fresh herbs, dark chocolate and fresh berry pie. Full bodied with fruit mingling alongside toast and vanilla with a spicy finish.
73. Syrah, Qupe (Central Coast) 38.00
From Santa Barbara’s most famous vineyards along with decades of hands-on experience have culminated in this memorably peppery wine with notes of wild berries and violets.
74. Shiraz, Red Diamond 26.00
Aromas of raspberry jam, leather and pepper, mingle with a bit of floral spice on the nose. Spicy floral notes carry through the fruit-packed, medium-bodied palate, finishing with a touch of honey.
75. Shiraz, Climbing Shiraz (Australia) 32.00
The style is laden with intense white pepper, rich plum and vanilla oak.
76. Shiraz, Red Belly Black glass 8.50 30.00
Deep purple with brooding red hues, rich, full bodied wine shows ripe plum, cherry, and licorice fruit on the nose.
77. Shiraz, Turkey Flat (Australia) 90.00
Aromas of dark chocolate, black pepper and suede. The full-bodied palate has flavors of plums, red fruits and cedar.
78. Pinot Noir, Trinchero Main Street glass 9.50 39.00
Displays flavors of strawberries, sandalwood, cola and earth. The nose is focused, bright and balanced with generous ripe black cherry, cedar and vanilla aromas.
78a. Pinot Noir, Toasted Head 30.00
Deep ruby in color big round and supple with prominent cherry and cranberry fruit flavors.
79. Pinot Noir, Castle Rock 31.00
Medium-bodied wine offering rich, complex layers of plum, cherry, spice and floral notes, with a long, velvety finish.
80. Pinot Noir, Iris Hill 45.00
A medium bodied Pinot, with aromas of Bing cherries, floral notes and spice. This wine is soft and smooth with a long rewarding finish.
82. Pinot Noir, Villa Maria Estate Private Bin 45.00
Bouquet of ripe cherries and raspberry fruits hallmark of Marl-borough Pinot Noir. On the palate, the wine displays ripe fruit with complex savory and spice elements.
83. Pinot Noir, Seasmoke Southing (California 2004) 110.00
This wine has ample body and firm, ripe tannins that integrate well with it’s cool climate acidity.
84. Pinot Noir, Trinchero Vista Montone 59.00
This wine shows an impressive blend of black and red fruit, with an elegant mouth feel supported with low acidity. While full bodied and complex this Pinot Noir still excels at subtlety, making it one of the most complementary food wines in the Trinchero portfolio.
85. Pinot Noir, Blackstone, Russian River 39.00
The wine is a smooth elegant expression of cool climate, coastal fruit with ripe aromas of black cherry, vanilla and hints of spice followed by cherry, jammy berry and black tea-infused flavors.
86. Pinot Noir, Charles Krug, Carneros 90.00
Lively, inviting and balanced. Scents of strawberry, ripe plum and black cherry delivery consistent fruit flavors. Toasty oak and velvety tannins lead to a long finish.
88. Barbera, Montevina glass 8.50 32.00
The amador county Barbera displays and appealing aroma of fresh, bright, plum and cherry fruit complexed by scents of toast and hazelnut.
89. Barbera, Terra d’Oro 39.00
Seductive aroma of toasted black cherries and plums, with complex scents of tar, anise and smoky oak.
90. Zinfandel Port, Terra d’Oro glass 7.00 38.00
Montevina’s Terra d’Oro non-vintage Amador County Zinfandel Port displays a fascinating aroma of raisined berry fruit, chocolate, toffee, caramel and orange peel. The wine’s rich, lush, grapey flavors also evoke raisin, cocoa, coffee and toffee.
91. 10 Year Tawny, Dow’s glass 9.00 65.00
this Aged Tawny Port is a blend of older wines, which offer complexity and younger wines, which bring fresh fruit flavors and vibrancy. During their long maturing period in oak casks, Aged Tawnies undergo subtle color changes: the deep red hue which characterizes Port’s youth gradually gives way to a paler reddish amber color. Dow’s is known for its characteristically drier house style. This 10 Year has a full, nutty bouquet with citrus and vanilla accents on the palate and a soft lingering finish.
20. Ice Wine, Renwood “Amador Ice” 75.00
Aromas of cotton candy and shirley temples. The flavors are rich, complex, balanced and lush. A truly unique dessert wine.
21. Moscato, Montevina Terra d’Oro glass 9.00 36.00
The nose is sweet. The soft, lush mouth delivers fresh, unfiltered apple juice, followed by a refreshing, orange blossom and jasmine finish.
Can be packaged to go for a midnight snack or breakfast
Godiva Ice Cream Sundae Tiramisu Hazelnut Chocolate Mousse 7-Layer Chocolate Cake Carrot Cake Cheesecake (Plain or add toppings) Chocolate Volcano with Ice Cream Cherry Pie Sawdust Pie Bourbon Pecan Pie Banana Creme Pie Key-Lime Pie Strawberry Shortcake Mint Ice Cream Sundaes
May we suggest pairing your dessert with a glass of Moscato Wine.
Ice Cream Drinks
Brandy Alexander – Grasshopper Chocolate-Covered Grasshopper Golden Cadillac – Pink Squirrel The English Inn Special (Kahlua and Bailey’s)
VS Martell – Remy Martin Hennessey – VS Courvoisier
Drambuie – Irish Mist B&B – Grand Marnier – Tia Maria Kahlua – Bailey’s Irish Cream Bailey’s Caramel – Bailey’s Mint Chocolate
Coffee – Espresso Cappucino – Dry Sack Sherry Cream Sherry
Bombay Sapphire Gin/Grey Goose Vodka, Martini & Rossi Vermouth and garnished with olives
Absolut Citron, Sweet & Sour Mix and Patron Citronge Orange Liqueur, served in a sugar rimmed glass
Sugar Plum Martini
Pearl Plum Vodka, Cranberry Juice, Triple Sec, served in a sugar rimmed glass
Absolut Citron, Patron Citronge Orange Liqueur, Lime Juice and a splash of Cranberry Juice
Grey Goose Le Citron shaken with Patron Citronge Orange Liqueur, Cranberry Juice and a splash of Sour Mix garnished with an orange
Grey Goose L’Orange Vodka, Patron Citronge Orange Liqueur, Cranberry Juice and a splash of Sour Mix garnished with an orange
Pama Pomegranate Liqueur, Ciroc Vodka, and Patron Citronge Liqueur
Apple Schnapps, Midori Melon Liqueur and Cranberry Juice
Malibu Coconut Rum, Banana Rum, Midori Melon Liqueur, Sweet & Sour and a splash of Pineapple Juice
Captain Morgan Rum, Malibu Coconut Rum and Banana Liqueur
Absolut Vodka, Malibu Coconut Rum and Banana Liqueur served in a coconut rimmed glass
Patron Tequila, Grand Marnier and a splash of Lime Juice served with a salt rimmed glass
Absolut Citron Vodka, Midori Melon Liqueur and a splash of Pineapple Juice
Skyy Infusions Raspberry Vodka, Champagne and a splash of Cranberry Juice
Absolut Raspberri Vodka, Chocolate Liqueur and Raspberry Liqueur
Ciroc Vodka, Hiram Walker Amaretto, Kahlua and Bailey’s
Door County Cherry Cheesecake Martini
Absolut Vanilia Vodka, Cherry & Cranberry Juices with a splash of Cream
Chocolate Mint Martini
Absolut Vanilia Vodka, White Creme de Cacao and Peppermint Schnapps
Absolut Vanilia Vodka, White Creme de Cacao and Frangelico
Chocolate Banana Martini
Skyy Vodka, White Creme de Cacao and Banana Liqueur